DescriptioniNonograms is a logic puzzle to reveal a shape using numbers. It is sometimes called as Paint by Numbers, Griddlers, Pic-a-Pix, Picross, Pixel Puzzles, etc. At first, only numbers of each rows and columns are given as clues, and you have to solve the puzzle painting cells according to the numbers.
- Supporting 10x10 and 20x20 grid size
- Providing 100 pre-built stages
- Providing randomly generated stage
- Supporting Save and Resume stage
- Saving game when you press Home button to quit game
- Keeping high-score after you complete a stage
- Easy navigation UI
You can move cursor using buttons that works like classic console pad or touching right at the board.
While moving cursor, you can touch "MARK", "XBOX", "ERASE" button to fill board.
With multi-touch supported, you can play the game smoothly with your left and right thumb.
- Sound effect on/off supported
Added two more background images
The location of Exit and Complete popup is moved to upper left corner, so the completed result image at logic board will not be blocked by popup
Improved button behavior
Added sounds (Sound can be turned on or off by touching "SOUND ON" or "SOUND OFF" area at top bar)
Cursor images will be disappeared and empty block will be painted to X mark after the logic is completed
Fixed a bug that button status did not turned off sometimes
Future plan- Difficulty information
- Small image for painted dots